We are happy to inform you that the new minor release 9.1 of the Bosch IoT Gateway Software is available now. This edge computing software is part of the Bosch IoT Suite and allows users to connect a diverse range of IoT edge devices, making it possible to process and manage device data locally for quick, intelligent decisions at the edge or for further cloud analytics using normalized data.
New features and enhancements
- Addition of Java 11 as supported platform
- Integration of latest Apache Web Console 4.3.4
- Support for history of functional item state changes
- Extended ZigBee Device Access API support
- SPINE Driver and Adapter updated according to SPINE specification v1.1.0
- ONVIF 2.0 driver
- Bluetooth LE driver via DBUS
- Bluetooth LE Device Access API support
- KNX ETS5 project format support
- Improved Web Console plug-in for working with functional items
- JUnit 5 support
- Node locking removed
- User documentation refined
Please refer to the release notes for details on all new features, changes, and improvements.
Version 8.2 of ProSyst mBS and mBS Smart Home is reaching the end of its life on June 30, 2019. Check out Bosch IoT Gateway Software support roadmap for more details on version support lifetime and migration options.